06 Jan Beyond Your Business
“If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be and become it, and let it become you and you will let great things happen for you, to you and because of you.”
Making the best of 2015 is about accepting what 2014 was really all about for you. These list of questions will help to unleash your passion into over drive. The goal is to answer these questions to best of your ability and be as honest and truthful as possible. Let’s start creating the storyboard to your success.
1.Print these questions out.
2.Read them over.
3.Find a quiet place and answer these questions to the best of your ability.
4. Share them with us. We all can learn from each other.
Let’s talk 2014
1. What 3 words best describes your 2014?
2. What was the biggest thing you realized about yourself this year?
3. Name 2 inspiring moments in 2014.
4. What education classes did you take this year?
5. What book did you read this year?
6. What habits did you develop this year that worked towards your development?
7. What was the bravest thing you did this year?
8. What accomplished goals made you most proud?
9. What are you most proud of?
10. What are you in Gratitude of?
11. How did your spend time with your loved ones this year?
12.What lessons in life really made you think about your future?
13. What advice would you pass on to other people about what you learned this year?
14. Do you consider 2014 as an accomplished year? Why?
15. Who gave you the most advice this year?
IT’S 2015! Now What?
16. What new things will you try this year?
17. Where would you like to see your passion take you this year?
18. What will you improve this year?
19. Who would you love to mentor you this year?
20 What feeling does 2015 bring you? (happy, excited, nervous, bored, angry, focused)
21. What is your #1 goal in 2015, and how do your plan on achieving it?
22. What do you want to completely let go of in 2015, that may be holding you back?
23. What fear will you overcome? 24. What sentence will you describe yourself in December 2015.
25. What is your 3 strongest personality traits?
To share your answers, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org